Nestlé Research Center
Route du Jorat 57, 1000 Lausanne 26
Agrandir le plan
Access to the conference
- Closest airport : Geneva-Airport (40 minutes from Lausanne)
- Other airports in Switzerland: Zurich (2h30 from Lausanne), Basel-Mulhouse (2h from Lausanne)
- Train Station: Lausanne, train Geneva-Airport- Lausanne 4 times an hour Plan your trip by train
- Underground: m2, Lausanne Train Station – Croisettes (Terminus) Timetables m2
- Bus: 64, Croisettes – direction of Chalet à Gobet, bus stop Chalet-à-Matthey (bus stop in front of Nestlé Research Center) Timetables bus 64
Lausanne – Switzerland – Useful information
- Currency: Swiss Franc (CHF) is the currency used in Switzerland. (exchange rate). However, most shops accept Euros notes, and give change in CHF.
- Shops opening: Generally, most shops open at 8:00am and close between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. On Saturdays, the closing is at 5:00pm. Shops are closed on Sundays.
- Emergency number: 112 is the international emergency number. Other useful phone numbers
- Climate: The conference will be beginning of Spring, so this means there can be snow (833m high). Climate forecast
- Phone: Swiss phone code is 0041 (+41).